Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Polly Ann and Concerned Connie

First, let me introduce you to a few friends. Some of them you probably already know: Debbie Downer and Negative Nancy. But you may not know some of their friends: Serious Sally, Sarcastic Susan, Passive-Aggressive Polly Ann, and Concerned Connie. Below is a comic recreating a conversation between Polly Ann and Connie. I hope you enjoy! :)
Concerned Connie: Hey Polly, I just came over to make sure you're doing okay. You seemed a little down lately... Are you alright?

Polly Ann: Yes. I just told you that on the phone.

CC: Are you sure you're not mad? I know sometimes you're not good at saying what you feel, so blink twice for 'yes' and once for "no" (Silence) Can you hear me?

PA: LEAVE ME ALONE SO I DON'T HAVE A REASON TO STOP BEING BITTER AND FEELING VICTIMIZED!! AHHHH!!!

No comments: