Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How to Earn a Gold Star

Yes, I have a few friends who are "well versed" in Myers Briggs.  I am quite apt at going, "oh, you are an ENFP?  Well, that explains a lot."  A couple of my "I" friends and I started writing comics one day because I was bored at work, and they were both avoiding studying.  The results have been collected into a comic book. Actually, it's Moleskin notebook with them pasted in, but it's still full of hilariousness.  
One of the things we joked about was the difference between introverts and extroverts when it comes to needing rewards for actions.  One such reward system is the "gold star."  As illustrated below, it's given out a bit more liberally to the extroverts.  And believe me, they keep track of the number they have earned.  I actually had an introvert friend turn down a gold star because she didn't feel she had truly earned one.

No comments: